Sunday, September 14, 2008

Physics experiment trial (for assistant)

In this third semester, we are going to have a lab work which is being an assistant of physics experiment for the new students. Firstly, I was a little surprised when I knew that I had to be an assistant of Optics experiment especially Microscope and Light Dispersion because I had not got those experiments at first semester before. Last Monday, September 08, 2008 I practiced it in physics laboratory with my friend, Didi who also got the same experiment. Practicing Light Dispersion was easy and simple to do. We had to look for colors caused by monochromatic light which passes over the prism. For Microscope experiment, we had to practice three experiments but we got some difficulties at first experiment. This was not as simple as we thought. The difficulty was about finding the objective micrometer through the microscope. Yeah, I think it was actually simple but the fact we needed a long time enough plus the patience to get it! After we got it, we had to compare it with the ruler scale. The second and third experiment was quite fun. Very good sight is very needed in Microscope experiment, I think.
Fuiihh… Although it was only a trial, I have to make the report both Light Dispersion and Microscope experiment. And… I think that I still have to work harder to be a good assistant and get ‘A’ in this lab work!

No comments: