Sunday, September 14, 2008

I got fever...

Last Friday night was not good time for me. Since Structural Geology class I felt so bad and no spirit inside. I just thought "Oh my God, hope this class will soon be finished!". Yeah, laying on the bed right now was very good idea. After the class and arrived at home, I went to bed soon because I felt my condition was not fit and so weak. Oh no, I got fever and little headache. My mom said that it was because I was too busy with my activities and too many things that I had to think about. Besides, she also said that I had drunk too much ice after the fasting (ough, I don't think so). Because of this fever, I was not fasting just because I had to drink the medicine. I also didn't attend the "Seismic Reservoir Characterization" guest lecture in campus next morning... Oh noo...
But I feel so much better now and I have to attend the OPMG meeting...

Keep the spirit! Yeaah...

No comments: