Monday, September 29, 2008

Padmanaba 62 reunion






Some days ago, I got an invitation via comment of my friendster site that there would be a reunion of my senior high school especially for the class of sixty two (62). Definitely, I was so excited to come. It was held on Saturday, September 27, 2008. The conscripts of the Padmanaba 62 class had a reunion and breaking the fast together all at once. The reunion was simply held in hall of SMA N 3 Padmanaba Yogyakarta and was attended only by some graduates of this class (not until 100 people) so that it was not cheerful enough but still quite interesting. Yeah, I thought it was attended by them who mostly stayed in Jogja because some of the graduates have to go up stream to their each hometown (this time was close to Lebaran day). In spite of it, I was very enthusiastic and I really like to meet and chat with my friends again. Although we didn’t meet each other for a year, some of them looked little different than before but some of them still look the same. I wish the next reunion will be more exciting and more attractive.

No comments: