Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go to Depok beach





It was September 3, 2008. After college, my friends and I decided to look after one of my friend, Ghofar who had got motorcycle-accident in Magelang last Saturday. Ghofar was fine, but unfortunately his left mother toe must be amputated. Oh guys, I hope you’ll be better soon…
After that, we decided to go to Depok beach which is located near to his house. We were fasting so we thought going to the beach for ‘ngabuburit’ was a good idea ^^. As usual, we did something that was really must to do: taking photos ^^.
I think it was a sudden picnic that we didn’t plan before. But it was exciting enough.

2 comments:

Sichin said...

Mbak Astha

Visiting your friend after he had an accident is kind thing to do.
And also sometimes thinks to do with out plan is more attractive.

Good on you Girl

astharea said...

Ooo yeah..
Thnx for that good comment.