Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Great Day Celebration

sungkeman


the grand children...

The first Lebaran day, the most important thing that must to do after sholat Ied is sungkeman. It means that we have to ask apology to our parent and grand parent. After that, we have to ask apology to each other especially to big family like brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, and cousins. In my family, this tradition is always done in my grandma's house where all of my big family came to gather and celebrate Lebaran. This year, they were not complete because some of them didn't come to Jogja with some reasons. But our Lebaran was still exciting like the years before with different situation of each person, new looks, and of course with delicious food and cakes (^^). I really love to gather with my family like this memorable sweet moment...


No comments: