Saturday, January 17, 2009

The final exam has been passed, what will happen next?

Huff... the final exam has been passed by me, but I really don't know what will happen then. It means, I've tried to do all my best on those exams, spent more times to study, worked harder for that, so now I only wish that I can get my best result. I can remember, there was an exam that I actually I could do it much better than I had done. But at that time, my mind was blank, and I had bad feeling before doing that. I regret for it. Argh..... Forget it. I don't want to remember it anymore. But after all quite well done, I'm really optimist that the results will be much better than last semester. And now, it is a moment that I've been waiting for : holiday. After work harder for a week, it's time to free my mind that full of Math Physics, Thermodynamics, Geostatistic, Structural Geology, Elementary Linear Algebra, Petrolgy, Geophysics Electronics, Project Management.. Case closed.

No comments: