Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Ohh... Baby



Finally, the baby was born normally on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 1.20 pm. He is 28 kilograms and 45 centimeters. Alhamdulillah, both of the baby and mom were fine. He was my brother's first son, my mom's first grandchild, so my first nephew. My brother has given his name as Danendra Abyakta Kusuma Wardhana. The name has meaning that a king who is rich, kind, and charitable so hopefully the baby will be like that, has a good attitude and behaviour. It is good name, isn't it? He is so cute. Many people said that he is like my brother. Every day I visit him and exactly I am not bored to look at him every time and it's like I don't want to leave him. Thanks God for giving him for us, for my family... We promise we'll take care of him...

1 comment:

risaoilus said...

28 kilograms??are you sure?
yes, he's so cute...